Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Excuses Excuses

Sorry, I haven't been on or posted in a while.  I was feel more sick than normal for a while and I was also really busy with school, cleaning my place, and try to get everything set for the Rammstein concert which I am for sure going to be attending.
Mot much else to update on, other than that I am 100% sure I am going to the show.
Hmm....  I had a math test today and it really beat my ass.  I got about 80% really quick but there were some that took the rest of the class I had left,  I totally forgot how to do them.
My car was acting up the other day and stalled out while I was leaving campus, that made me pretty worried.  I would hate to have to get a new one.  I am pretty attached to my car by now.

Well, I guess that's all for now.  Post again later, I mean it this time.
Tchoss!

1 comment:

  1. So, I guess you are pretty excited in advance for that concert... When will it be?

    F/S!

    ReplyDelete