Wednesday, September 29, 2010

iPod

Finally went to Best Buy and replaced my iPod Touch.  I got an 32gb iPod Touch 4th gen, I had a 3rd gen.  Luckily I had a warranty on my old one and didn't have to pay too much.  I think all in all I only payed like $60 to replace it.
The last one got all fucked up from an error in the software update.  Syncing it now.  It's so nice to have a working iPod again.  So damn useful!

In other news I think I need to see a doctor.  I've been getting worse.  For the past almost 2 years I have had chronic stomach and abdominal issues, that made me not want to eat and for some time I didn't and if I did I got sick soon after.  So over that time I lost like 30 pounds, not that I'm complaining about losing weight but I don't like losing it that way.
But lately I have been getting head-aches every day and wanting to sleep non-stop.  even if I sleep for 12 hours I could probably lay back down and fall right back to sleep.  However, I can't seem to sleep at night.
And lastly I have just recently noticed that I am getting dizzy from time to time and I can't focus my sight very well.
I have an appointment to see my eye doctor soon and I will see if there is a problem with my eyes but I don't know.  I am hoping to get contacts this visit.  But I am concerned about my eyes because my dad is pretty much blind in one of his eyes.  Shit sucks.

Well that's all for now, post again later.
Tchoss!

2 comments:

  1. Well, grats on the iPod.

    Sorry to hear about your illness though. Sounds terribly annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats dude. Great post man. Keep in touch... Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete