Thursday, September 16, 2010

Second post!

Two days in a row!?
I'm starting to understand how this work a little better.  I've been tinkering with settings and whatnot and it seems to already make much more sense than last night.  Maybe because I'm fully awake, maybe because I am learning a bit more about it, who knows.  It's joust crazy how nice and complex some people's blogs on here look and mine seems so plain and mediocre.

Have a class in an hour or so, chemistry.  It's extremely easy, I think I should have went with something more challenging it's that light of a class.  Then GSW later this evening and I'm done with classes until Monday, woot woot!  I'll get plenty of time to play "Halo Reach", which I find to be a great game by the way.  I recommend it to anyone that has an Xbox 360.

I guess that's all for now.  I'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment