Friday, September 17, 2010

Rammstein!

So if you couldn't tell by my last post, I am a HUGE Rammstein fan.
I almost think of that as an understatement.  I have not heard a Rammstein song I didn't love, and I don't expect to ever hear one.
They are almost all that I listen to.  My room is not covered in Rammstein and I love it.  I have a Rammstein tattoo and I want to get an other with a lyrics quote or something like that.
I would kill to get to see them live but unfortunately for me and many other American fans of Rammstein they do not preform in the US.  I missed my chance to see them in Quebec because I didn't have the money but next time they are that close I will not care.  I will spend money I don't have to see them.

I decided to start making a Rammstein blog too.  Haven't gotten anywhere with it yet but I hope to have something decent within the next week so bare with me.
Here is the link to it if you want to check it out when I am done.  I will post here with updates on it as well as on there.

Soon my shitty car will not just be a shitty car, but a shitty car with Rammstein pride all over it!

Still haven't made the video but I am taking into consideration what "Jemz" said.  But I may just make one about Rammstein or maybe respond to some videos I have been meaning to respond to.  Or make videos about my take on what's going on in the world, mostly America since that is where I live.  But still unsure not going to make a decision until I get some solid time to get a good idea of how far I can take them and how interesting it would to make and for others to watch.

But for now I will just leave you with my ideas.  What to you think?

Post again later tonight, or most likely, tomorrow.
Tchoss!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you missed them in Quebec. They are really awesome live. It feels like going to the church!!

    S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. From all the videos I've seen of their concerts and whatnot I would love to go. If they play anywhere in North America any time soon I will go. But maybe if I'm really lucky I will stumble across some money and be able to go to Germany to see them. Now THAT would be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete