Monday, September 27, 2010

My Day in a Nut Shell

So, today may have been the best day of my life.  I found out some of the best news I have ever heard today not long after my last post.
I was researching for something to post on my other blog, a Rammstein Fan blog and I found out that Rammstein is going to be having a concert in the US for the first time in 10 years!  Needless to say I have already made up my mind that I am going, no matter what.
The next good thing about it, is that it's going to be in NYC at Madison Square Garden, which is only like a 9 or 10 hour drive!
The tickets go on pre-sale October 8th and I am going to get one.  I am trying to get some friends and my brother to go.  But if nothing else I will get a ticket and one of my friends is going with me just to go to NYC.  I am super psyched about this!

In other news I would like to once again thank everyone for the support.
My mother seems to be doing well.  She just needs to learn to listen to the doctor's orders and not try to work so much.  I'm worried she will rip her stitches because she keeps insisting on doing things she shouldn't.
Also, the soc test wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and the evening played out pretty well.


Well, I guess that's all for now.  Post again tomorrow.
Tchoss!

No comments:

Post a Comment